<VV> Convention

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 00:05:37 EDT 2010

For all the conventions I've attended, it always seems on the day after the
convention ends and the hotel parking lot is all but devoid of Corvairs,
that the convention just wasn't long enough. So you haven't heard from ME
that the conventions have been "too long". Obviously those who don't like
conventions have been complaining, and for some odd reason, were actually
listened to. Just who are those nimrods anyway?

-Mark