<VV> Convention

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Apr 12 07:46:44 EDT 2010

At 09:33 PM 4/11/2010, Dennis Pleau wrote:

>I heard a few people saying a bunch of "other people" thought the convention
>was too long.  I never heard from many or even a few individuals who thought
>the Convention was to long during the 6 years I was on the BoD.

You can put me down as one of those who has found the conventions to
be too long.

I love Corvairs and playing with Corvairs and talking about Corvairs
and driving Corvairs -- but I do not need to live and breathe them
for four or five days in a row while paying for a hotel room and
restaurant meals.

--Les Ismore