<VV> You are wrong......

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 11:41:23 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/13/2010 5:50:15 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com writes:

We  will not maintain or grow CORSA by satisfying the wants and needs of
its  current members, only by satisfying the needs and wants of others and
providing choices to them and current members will we survive.   Thanks

Jamie Reinhart

Jamie,
With all due respect, I think that you are misguided in this approach. What
 our main goal should be is to try to satisfy the wants and needs of OUR
CURRENT  MEMBERS...period. If CORSA is unable to do that, members will start
to leave and  not renew their membership. We NEED to retain all of our
current members and  keep them satisfied as a PRIMARY GOAL. This is the first
consideration in my  opinion.

Only when that goal is satisfied should we concern ourselves with gaining
new members. Why would you want to satisfy the needs and wants of  OTHERS
when the current members are not satisfied? Makes no sense and  sounds like
the thinking of our current US governmental agencies.
Regards,
Bob Helt