<VV> You are Wrong

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Apr 14 17:03:30 EDT 2010

Joe Said -

> Quite frankly, I really don't see a lot that's drastically wrong with
> CORSA
>  - despite the constant complaining and bickering I see on this website.

    And that may be the heart to a lot of this. Can Corsa do better?
Always. Are there things Corsa must change to survive? Yup.
    But the biggest "problem" it faces is surviving in an internet age
that exists during the worst economic crisis since the 30's.
    A lot of people are angry. A lot of people are in a bad mood. A lot of
people are dissapointed. A lot of people cannot reconcile the radical
changes happening in this hobby - with or without Corsa.
    When people are stressed in general one of the things they tend to do
is turn their anger towards institutions that they think they have
greater say over. It sucks to be Corsa.

Lon
Former Western Director