<VV> LM heater cable

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Wed Apr 14 22:18:10 EDT 2010

Necessity is the mother of invention...

Depending on where your cable broke there may be enough to make a simple
loop. I just recently used a pair of needle nose pliers to easily do just
this on a Greenbrier "AIR" control. (I think there was a bit more room to
maneuver which made it easier too...) Good luck.

Celebrating the Chevrolet Corvair's Golden 50th Anniversary!!!

Vairy truly yours,

rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com

# # #

Michael Kovacs wrote:

It finally happened. I broke a heat control cable right at the lever under
the dashboard. It snapped off where it is twisted to wrap around the post on
the control lever. Has anybody been able to repair this?