<VV> Strange Performance Flat Spot

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:14:16 EDT 2010

JR - I'll double check the left-turn-under-power reaction first, then go
fill it with premium (as usual) and re-try both left & right turns under
power. I don't know if the carbs had the mods done to it, so that will be
the first thing to work on. After that, I'll move to float check and/or
timing advance. I just had the secondaries rebuilt and linkage adjusted by a
pretty good Corvair mechanic, so I'm betting against that.

Thanks!!