<VV> Broken heater cable

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 09:38:47 EDT 2010

Mike,

I did the same thing Clark did on my brand new '68 back in March 1968 when
mine broke at the same place but because of a kink in the line not
corrosion.  But all subsequent problems with binding have been due to  corrosion at
the back end under the car.  Doing a careful job of bending  the wire has
worked for me to buy time until I had a good day to get under it to  replace
the whole cable.  I never tried to anneal any of my wire and got  away with
it for years.  Best of luck.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA

In a message dated 4/15/2010 7:31:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,