<VV> [FC] FC Accelerator and Speedometer Questions

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 22:49:28 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/16/2010 9:31:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmonasterio at hotmail.com writes:

I  have tried oiling all of the connections/pivot points.  Could it be that
 the outer cable sheath is moving?

Scott,

Try spraying some WD-40 on the cable underneath the FC--especially the back
 half of it.  Let it soak in and work the cable from the engine end.  I
got an extra five years or so out of my original cable that way.  I also  used
some 3in1 oil once it was working freely to buy some time.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA