<VV> Planning for the Future

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 23:08:36 EDT 2010

I don't know the ins and outs of Jack's departure from the BoD, but he has
been an active member of CORSA West, and  worked like h**l for the
promotion of the Ventura Convention as well as promoting the Ventura County
Corvair chapter.  Name any event is SoCal, and you'll find Jack there,  letting
the general public know about Corvairsl;

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 4/16/2010 6:25:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,