<VV> The End is near?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Sat Apr 17 00:19:24 EDT 2010

While we are all fussing about what's wrong with CORSA it may all become a moot point when we can no longer drive our Corvairs because technology and market forces march us into obsolescence.

You think it won't happen?  It is already starting. Oil, gas, and now tires are all changing, but that is just the beginning. With the steady push toward "green" technologies,  the industry will inevitably  move so far away from the technology of the internal combustion engine that none of us will be able to drive our cars.

That will relegate all our old cars to museum pieces, assuming we can find any that want them.

CORSA will be the least of your concerns by that time.

Bill Hubbell