<VV> The End is near?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 17 01:19:47 EDT 2010

Bill,

No sense fussing about it.  We'll all be dead by then.

Any OTHER happy thoughts you'd like to share?

I still see T's and A's at shows.  Those clubs changed their rules along the
line?

Better to stock up on 13 inch tires and octane booster I guess.  Any idea
what the shelf life might be?

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110