<VV> GM Wankles

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sat Apr 17 09:51:15 EDT 2010

If you look at the engine compartment on the first H-bodies (Monzas,
Starfires, etc )you can clearly see that they were designed for the rotary.

I understand the primary issues were the poor fuel economy (just after the
first major fuel crisis) and the new 1975 emissions (which required most
cars to fit cats)... between the two issues they apparently pulled the plug
at the very last second...

Bill