<VV> GM Wankles

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 11:50:54 EDT 2010

Yup, Bill is right... I had a 1974 Popular Mechanix mag years ago that showed the Wankle in the "new" 75 Monza, which is why that car had the huge floor hump, giving it that "cockpit" feel... turns out it was going to need 2 or three catylitic convertors (and just one was quite expensive, let alone multiples) and the extra costs were rather prohibitive on a "small car"... according to a later issue of PM, I believe the same year.
Later,
Lonzo