<VV> GM Wankles

Lawrence Patterson larrypatt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 10:09:14 EDT 2010

*Just picked up this thread, so not sure what has been discussed prior.
 Just wanted to say that while I never owned a Wankel engined vehicle,  I
did buy a new 1960 German-built NSU Prinz.  I believe it may have been 2
years later that the Sport Prinz debuted with the Wankel engine.  I was
living in Vancouver, BC at the time - newly married and had to get an
"economy" car.  There was an interesting ad campaign on the Prinz - It sold
for $995.00 - $9.95 down and $9.95 /week!!*
*
*
*I was able to get 50 mpg (imperial) on the highway (when I could get it up
to highway speed) with the rear 2 cyl - aircooled engine!   *
*
*
*Larry Patterson*
*62 Spyderized Monza Conv*