<VV> CORSA Problems

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 10:52:08 EDT 2010

Smitty Says:  I said my piece and expected to say no more but it generated a fair number of personal responses with concerns about driving people away.  I can only respond by saying what I have always said about my local club.  I would rather have eight active members than 40 members that are only mildly interested.  I don't care if our newsletter is hand written as long as it comes regularly with info about coming events.  By the same token, a newsprint rag from the National club would suit me fine if it will get the club out of its economic dilemma.