<VV> Fisher Body input WAS GM Wankles

postmaster postmaster at fnader.com
Sun Apr 18 07:59:04 EDT 2010

The 1975 cars are pretty different from 1976+ cars... and the differences
are attributed to the aborted rotary as they were not necessary for the V8.
Much more extensive than the hood inner (which I don't think changed at all)
and had more to do with the cradle, firewall, and trans hump.

The rotary (had it reached full production in the last known iteration)
would have had more peak hp than any V8 they ever installed...

If the Monza was "designed" for the V8, I hope they fired the engineer that
decided that having the ability to change 6 of the 8 plugs was sufficient.
;-)
Bill