<VV> CORSA and HATE

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Apr 18 08:10:02 EDT 2010

HATE is a pretty strong word ... Should a Corvair person who takes time to write, even if it is in a complaining manner, be accused of HATE when their words are driven by the frustration of the situation?  Perhaps I am one that is accused of HATE.  Driven by the frustration of CORSAs failure to make the hard decisions and fix the problem I have written many times with many suggestions for more than 30 years, NOT out of hate but because I CARE.
Ken P

"Ron" <ronh at owt.com> wrote:

That's the way I see it, it's just 3 or 4 people who are the real "CORSA
Problems"!  The rest operating together are just fine.
RonH