<VV> Anti-Knock -- (Carter EKE)

Robert K. Henry robertkhenry at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 18 12:37:00 EDT 2010

On the subject of anti-knock, can anyone tell me about this product?

http://www.american-pi.com/safeguard/safeguard2.html

My Corsa sometimes knocks when the engine has gotten a little hot. It's ok
if you back off and let the CHTs cool off a bit. Also, I suspect the
pressure retard takes a moment to kick in, so you can sometimes "punch it"
to get past the bit of rattle while going to full boost. I wonder if some
modern technology could help the knocking. Maybe even improve gas mileage a
bit.

Robert Henry
Knoxville, TN
'65 Corsa Turbo Convertible