<VV> 13" tire supply

Markpowhatan at aol.com Markpowhatan at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 13:30:12 EDT 2010

I just bought 2 more Sigma Tempest P185/80R13  mud  and snow passenger
radial tires from Merchant's Tire in Richmond Va. to have a  couple extra  to go
along with the full set I purchased  8 months ago.  I now have six thousand
miles on them with no  issues or signs of wear at all, so far.   They are a
narrow white wall  tire with a nice tread design. The store manager says he
can get  them all day, so there is still some out there somewhere.  Mark
63 Spyder