<VV> New Idea

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Mon Apr 19 02:46:45 EDT 2010

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:37:17 -0700
From: Chris & Bill Strickland <lechevrier at earthlink.net>
Subject: <VV> New Idea
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

Other than discussing Rod's great CORVAIR HERITAGE DAY idea, for
implementation's sake, either let's all go out and work on a Corvair,
drive a Corvair, provide positive answers to queries on the list, or
maybe go rescue a Corvair from someone who doesn't want it anymore (and
start a new project).

'N' if'n that ain't sootable for ya, go find your favorite bottle and
crawl in for a while.

Bill Strickland

Well said Bill.
This week I am rescuing a '63 PG Coupe with dealer added A/C.
Last week we rescued a '65 Evening Orchid 4 door, PG, Factory A/C and AM/FM multiplex that had been parked since 1981.
Two weeks ago I rescued a '62 PG Coupe. It will be built for my daughter who is just about to turn 14. It's going to be a father/daughter project.
I also am working on building a '64 4spd coupe for my Dad, plus working on my '65 140/4spd to get it ready for the show season.

Keepin' Busy,
Scott Howey
CorvairForum.com