<VV> New Idea - now fixing them up.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 14:36:43 EDT 2010

Over the last several Saturday's, a "buddy" group of 4 guys (one is named
Guy), have been gathering for social and Corvair resurrection purposes.
There are at least 3 vehicles in our target area at this time.  These have
not run in about 15 years - and one of them - more like 25 years.

So far, we've got a Greenbrier back on the road and it will soon be for
sale.  The second one - a '66 coupe - is now running as of this past
Saturday.  It will need other things, like brake hoses, wheel cylinder and
MC attention, and a thorough cleaning.  That one is a keeper and the target
is to have it ready by (and drive it to) convention.

The third is a '64 vert (with one of those aftermarket hard tops).  That one
will needs some body parts and a drive train.  We have a donor vehicle which
will contribute the bulk of the needed parts.  That one is also intended to
be a keeper.

We've been having fun doing this and putting non-functioning vehicles back
on the road.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110