<VV> Immortal CORSA

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 09:00:37 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/18/2010 11:10:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jkean at sbcglobal.net writes:

It's a  40 plus year old car. A lot of us are getting older, and sure we
do not  want to let things go. But in the end, we enjoy these cars, and
the  fellowship that they provide. And that's what it is all about. Quit
trying  to force it. If it's meant to be, it will be. If not, then why
make the  last few years horrible?

Thanks again,

Jack  Kean

I second Jack and Matt Nall's comments.  Like Matt, I have to believe  I'm
immortal.  How else would I be able to pay off all my sons' college  loans
(thank you daughter for going in-state) and finish all the Corvair  projects
that have been largely untouched for the past eight years because of  the
job.  Practically speaking, if all members of CORSA were taken to that  big
air cooled recycling yard in the sky (most of us would be sure of going up
and the rest would be given special dispensation for appreciating and keeping
our cars) that would still leave about 20,000 Corvairs in various states of
 operation for others to appreciate.  Then we would have CORSA, The  Sequel.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA