<VV> Crane XR3000 & 700 Availability

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 10:20:17 EDT 2010

I just called the contact number listed on the Crane website: I was
connected to S&S Cycle. It seems S&S is now running the whole Crane  "show." Had
to leave a voice mail (everyone was in a meeting)... still don't  know the
availability of the 700 & 3000 ignition systems.

Mike Mauro

In a message dated 4/19/2010 9:45:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,