<VV> Corvair Caravan

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Mon Apr 19 10:59:00 EDT 2010

It's getting to be that time of year when we start making plans for the
summer and the convention. This convention is still part of the 50th
anniversary of the introduction of the Corvair, "/The single most unique
and innovative American  car built in the 60's"/.

As part of this celebration, Indianapolis will be hosting a weekend
party before the start of the convention with a cruise-in at The
Skillman Classic car dealership in greenwood Indiana. We will have free
food for those registered along with a great 8 color t-shirt and dash
plaque  included with the registration. A DJ will be playing old rock
and roll all day, and at 4pm we will be attending the oldest continuous
cruise-in at the "SUDS". Then on Sunday morning the 20th of June the
caravan will be departing the hotel complex for a great day of crusin to
Cedar Rapids.

You can find a lot more info at our website    www.corvaircaravan.com.
Be sure to view the video on the webpage. It has some great photos of
the facilities.

Not going to convention, then you need to come and enjoy a great
gathering of Vairs for that show and shine. This is not a judged show,
so get the cars out of the barn and come visit.

Tom Miller
Corsa
Circle City Corvairs
Performance Corvair Group