<VV> Immortal CORSA

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 11:51:22 EDT 2010

And I third Jacks, Matts, and Bobs comments. I'm really enjoying my Corvair hobby (again) and plan on being at all the nationals from here on out and I make it to as many of my local (375 miles 1 way) chapter events as I can- weather permitting. Not wanting to start an argument here, I am amazed at the anger about paying an additional ten bucks per annum to belong to CORSA. Why have so few people in our society not made plans on being older?
Timothy Shortle (also on a "fixed" income) in Durango Colorado
Corsa member '79-'90 and '05 til the end
Turning 50 in Cedar Rapids in June