<VV> New Idea - now fixing them up.

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:33:18 EDT 2010

Following the lead of the Northern VA club, CORSA of Baltimore has gone to
Saturday morning monthly meetings. Some of us work on our cars, while
others supervise and provide moral support. We usually wrap up the business
portion over a pizza lunch. Our last meeting had our best turnout in years -
we filled the host's ample driveway with 'vairs.

--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com