<VV> Fw: Gilmore Museum

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 13:51:22 EDT 2010

The guy who originally owned the Deitrich's '67 Yenko called it a "Yanka"
LOL

-Mark

P.S. I knew of that car since it was new, sitting on the showroom floor of
the Mansfield, Ohio Chevy dealer.

Autoweek for April 19 say they have a Yenko Stinger.  Even if they spelled
it "Yanko".  This is new information.

> Is there anyone in the area who can go over there and see if they will
let you copy the numbers from the YS tag on the drivers side door post, the
VIN number and the numbers on the Fisher Body tag on the frame near the
distributor.

> As CORSA's keeper of the Yenko Stinger Registry, I am very much
interested if determining if this is a new find or the car which recently
sold for major dollars to a unknown person.