<VV> Value of Corvair Engines?

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 15:19:07 EDT 2010

     Reminds me of the time when I bought a 1966 Corvair 110 engine that ran fairly well for $150 and felt that I got a bargain.  After all, it was installed in a Monza Convertible (no extra charge) that I drove home without problems!!!!
     But that was a few decades ago and prices may NOW be higher.<GGGGG>
Frank "feelin' older" Burkhard