<VV> 67 Doors & Transaxle FS in VA

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 19:19:47 EDT 2010

1 pair (left & right) '67 coupe/convertible doors. Driver's side does not have glass, but passenger side does.  Will provide driver's side vent window assembly and door glass separate from door.  Both have a small amount of rust in lower corners starting to bubble through.  Otherwise solid with small amount of surface rust.  Both doors have exterior door handles and good hinges.  $50 for the pair.

1 each '67 coupe/convertible driver's door. No glass. Has a small amount of rust in lower corners starting to bubble through.  Otherwise solid with some surface rust.  Has dent at body line crease about midway in door.  Has exterior door handle and both hinges, but upper hinge does not have the spring. $15 for this door.

I believe these doors will bolt up to a 68 or 69, but the 67 upholstery panels need to be used due to different location of inside door handle.

1 ea '65 4 speed transaxle.  I haven't open it up but suspect its a 3.27 differential.

Pictures available on request.

Pick up only (do not want to ship), however I can bring these items to the VA Vair Fair on May 1 in Leesburg, VA only for pre-arranged buyers.

Wade
near Petersburg, VA just off I-95/I-295/I-85.