<VV> PG rated - that would be PowerGlide rated

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 00:05:24 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/24/2010 1:26:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net writes:

The FC  had two oil cooler ports on the front pump cover.

Harry  Yarnell

Also, those bosses can be tapped on the car front cover, however, if  you
want to actually use the flow for cooling, there is a passage inside that
must have a freeze plug (I believe) installed to force the ATF through the
external cooler. Larry Claypool installed this on a trans for me a long  time
ago. I ran this on an autocross later model. You must also add two  holes in
the mounting crossmember for the hose/fittings to exit the front cover.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette