<VV> radio schematics

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 13:08:41 EDT 2010

I thought of modifying the adaptor plug on my am-fm for adding an external
signal input jack. It can be done, but the cover for the adaptor plug may
get  damaged. I decided to just do the mod to the volume control would be
easier. And  all you have to do is remove the mod and the radio is back to
normal. No damage  done.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta-President

In a message dated 4/24/2010 9:25:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,