<VV> Question with Changing Master Brake Cylinder

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:02:10 EDT 2010

Rich,
I just finished this swap on my '63. I was told the front port of the
MC feeds the rear wheels. I had access to a Clark's conversion kit
when buying all the fittings and lines - I just took the parts to Napa
and had the guy match them. I routed the line for the front wheels
first and then mocked up the routing for the rears finding the optimum
location for the hole in the "shelf".don't forget the grommet. After
bleeding, I found I needed to adjust the actuating rod slightly to
raise the pedal. Other than that, all's good.

--

Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com