<VV> The End of 13 Inch Tires

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 18:47:47 EDT 2010

I think JR is trying to corner some sort of market on 13 inch tires, if you need them check with him first <GGG>.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Jeff,
What sort of date codes are you finding on the Hankooks?  The freshest ones
two of five that I purchased last week) were manufactured the 36th week of
09 and two others (of same five) were from the 7th week of "09 (well over a
ear old).
ater, JR