<VV> Rubbing Tires

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 26 23:51:54 EDT 2010

Gentlemen of VV!  I know this question has been discussed before but I'm
looking for suggested fixes to correct the front tires rubbing on the
fender bead,  Problem? After a mild resto-mod on my 66 Monza coupe, the
addition of 15/6 Camaro Rally rims with 205/60/R15 tires started the
rub. Tires fit the well, do not rub under normal straight line or
turning but do if the slightest bump (entering driveway) occurs.  In
retrospect, should have used 14" rims but since I haven't, what are the
possible solutions to eliminate the rub.  Reply online or off!  Your
choice!  Any suggestions appreciated.
Bill Kronen
Rocky Mt. House, Alberta, Canada.....where Spring has arrived