<VV> UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:08:00 EDT 2010

Welcome to VVs !

If you can't decipher the manual, my suggestion is to contact a Corvair mechanic in your area (think there are several Corvair nuts near you). Taking appart the powertrain (at least the engine) is a must to replace converter. No big deal after the first time if you have the necessary tooling (floor jack, 2 jackstands, PT cradle). If you are a CORSA member, check in the Roster, if not, subscribe to. It is the best tool for Corvair enthusiasts.

Daniel Monasterio