<VV> Side impact Collisions - no Corvair, some Nadar

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 13:53:29 EDT 2010

I thought bringing this Bush accident to the attention of VV was
perfectly acceptable behavior. Thank you Steven.

Side impact accidents can be weird -- we had an old sixties era Rambler
type vehicle in impound (when we were a towing company) that had a small
dent in the driver's door and the drivers window broken -- it was a
fatality.  The car that literally "bumped" this vehicle had a large hood
ornament which had pierced the gentleman's skull.  One could not belive
it was a fatality looking at the vehicle.

Sharp objects protruding from vehicles was another section of Nadar's book.

Drive very defensively!  Look out for the 'other guy', always!

Bill Strickland