<VV> Side impact Collisions - no Corvair, some Nadar

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 14:21:45 EDT 2010

And I 3rd that. Good article Steven. Cars are and have always been unsafe. But now they are better than they have ever been. My wifes Volvo has SIPS (side impact protection system) which is an airbag in the seat. It also has the IC (inflatable curtain) which is an airbag that comes out of the headliner. And I am sorry to read Laura's comments trying to shift blame for her driving onto a car that was proven by the NHTSA to be as safe as any other car of its time.She should have just accepted responsibility for her not paying attention while driving.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado