<VV> My Escort Across Alligator Alley

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:59:05 EDT 2010

Mike,

Since you were in the lead, it is a distinct possibility that the T-Bird
was using you as a shield against radar traps, etc.  It is a common practice
to find someone who speeds at your own comfort level and follow him or her.
Wouldn't it have been a real eye opener if you broke down and the T-Bird
passed you, tooting the horn and kept going?  However, there are good
Samaritans out there so you could be correct.

Doc  (Speeds often but no tickets for at least 15 years..... knock on
wood.)
In a message dated 4/28/2010 9:31:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,