<VV> 1966 hubcaps

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 18:39:57 EST 2010

Ah, check the P&A 30 as a club member used to say.

The 500 models had optional wheel covers, but the center emblems were
usually different than the Monza, Corsa or Spyder centers. So for any given
year there could be three different wheel covers available.

Now a dealer selling a 500 model with hub caps that the buyer wanted wheel
covers could easily install Monza covers from the parts department.....

Frank DuVal