<VV> 1969 Corvair Group on Facebook

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Thu Dec 2 11:52:53 EST 2010

The 1969 Corvair Group is now on Facebook.

The site is open to anyone and you need not be a member of the 69 Group
Chapter to participate.  We've had it up and running for about a week and
close to 30 members have joined already. We established the site primarily
to provide a forum for members to share photos of their 69s and there are
pictures of nearly twenty 69s so far.

If this interests you, feel free to check it out at

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo_search.php?oid=142803675771532&vie
w=all

Steve Brown
Wallingford, PA