<VV> FS: Gas Heater for a 1960

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Mon Dec 6 18:57:46 EST 2010

VVers:

I'm not a caveman, but I just came across someone who's not too computer
literate who offered to sell me a gas heater taken from a 1960 car.  He
wants $200 for it.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad price, but I do
know that the price of another item I purchased from him was more than
reasonable.

I'm also not sure of the possible range of applications for this item
(e.g., 1960, FC, etc.), but someone who's looking for one undoubtedly will.

If you're interested, please contact me offline and I'll send you the
seller's name and telephone number.

Steven "hoping this helps" Serenska

1965 Monza Convetible, 110/4, going into storage this weekend
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4, still roadworthy