<VV> Fla. Ultravan (fix it and drive it home????)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 19:52:41 EST 2010

You have no idea how far fetched that idea is.  I've looked at this  unit
twice over the last 5 yrs. and I believe that I am correct in saying that
driving it would require days and dollars.   Likely, MANY days and  dollars.
I don't think it's feasible.

I sure would like to know what was paid for it since the Seller told me -
about 4 - 5 yrs. ago that he was firm on $9,000.  At the time, I saw it as
worth no more than $4,000, but he seemed ready to let it rot rather than
take  less than $9K.

I drove by there about 8 days ago (headed to our favorite Federal Park
nudie beach) and it was still sitting right where it's been for yrs.

Good to hear that someone has the B_ lls to tackle what will surely be a
project of salt-air rotten metal parts
replacements.  Actually, the main structure seemed pretty much  ok.

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.
(going down to 27 here tonight.  (  AARrrgghhh......)