<VV> Birthdays and Anniversaries

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 8 15:10:10 EST 2010

30 Years ago today I was watching Monday Night Football with my dad (no longer with us) when the announcer Howard Cosell (also no longer with us) came on the air and announced he had no details of the event but only confirmation of the fact that John Lennon had been shot and was dead. I remember it all too well.
Timothy Shortle in (warm,beautiful,happy,free) Durango Colorado