<VV> WHICH TORQUE CONVERTOR?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 00:31:31 EST 2010

So should I use the original torque convertor or the Clarks 'high performance'
torque convertor? I am at this stage I am tending towards the Clarks 'high
performance' torque convertor but would be interested in what others think.

Regards from Australia where we are now well into our summer warm weather.

CARL L. KELSEN

Use the Clark's unit!   HP    in this case means the "lockup RPM  is higher... giving you more low end power....

but slips more  so it not as good for mileage...especially on the open road...

You'll never notice!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/