<VV> First Ever CORSA Caribbean Cruise!

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sat Dec 11 09:13:40 EST 2010

All, It is with much excitement that I announce to you the first ever CORSA "C" Cruise. Daniel Lupton, long time member of Mid Ohio Vair Force, Friends of Corvair and CORSA has provided corvair enthusiasts with this great opportunity to enjoy a 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Allure of the Seas. Dan has reserved 30 cabins of various price levels to provide the accommodations that suit you best. The ship leaves from Ft. Lauderdale, FL and sails to several ports of call including Lebadee, (Royal Caribbean's private resort), Haiti, Falmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel. The dates for the cruise are October 23rd thru the 30th 2011 and will not only give you a different venue to spend time with friends but will also be a fundraiser for CORSA. Part of the proceeds from the cruise will be paid back to CORSA by Royal Caribbean providing a new way to help with CORSA's budget expenditures. There are plans to hold a Corvair Photo Concours on board the ship and there is so much more to do on board that you cannot see nor do it all in a week.

Dan will be handling all cruise reservations and I have included Dan's contact information at the bottom of this e-mail and a printable PDF registration form will be available soon on the CORSA website at www.corvair.org There will also be a full page ad in the January Communique and a registration form printed on the dust cover. Please feel free to distribute this information to all your corvair friends and we hope to see you in October aboard the ship. Thanks

Jamie Reinhart

CORSA President

      CRUISEONE

       Daniel Lupton and Associates

      (800) 344-9283 - (740) 366-9670
      www.CruiseOne.com/dlupton
      www.family-cruises.net/dlupton
      www.SeaLuxe.com/dlupton
      Subscribe to our weekly newsletter

      Each CruiseOne Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.

      " "The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend or client"