<VV> Corvair A/C Question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 15:43:41 EST 2010

I had a '65 Corvair 500 3 speed with factory A/C. This car was a parts car. I realized after removing the center vent that the hole was FOR SURE cut with a torch. This may have been a "dealer installed" system but it had all the right stuff. This was 25+ years ago.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado