<VV> DALE HAPPINESS!

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 16 15:08:34 EST 2010

Last Friday I posted that Corvair Underground obtained all the tooling,
rights etc to the Dale flywheels. This afternoon I acquired the tooling,
fixtures, cores and inventory for the entire line of Dale distributors!
This means we will also be carrying on the tradition Dave Langsather
started many years ago of offering the world's finest rebuilt
distributors. It also means I have acquired a HUGE inventory of NOS
distributor parts. Some of the parts will be listed on Ebay shortly, while
many others will be kept in reserve as we intend to expand our rebuilding
line.
Could a return to the re-curved Dale distributors be far off? Stay tuned.

Oh yeah, I also acquired another large batch of Dale silicone
boots.....that was unexpected. They will be listed on Ebay as well. More
to come? I'll let you know.

Lon Wall
Corvair Underground Inc
www.corvairunderground.com
800-825-8247 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            800-825-8247