<VV> PCV system on the Corvair

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 08:12:33 EST 2010

There is always vacuum when the butterflys are closed [if the engine is running]. IN fact we used to set ignition timing [in the "OLD DAYS"] with a vacuum gauge. Just plug in the gauge, start the engine, and move the distributor slowly until max vacuum is achieved. I still use this method sometimes to get a starting point...
Bob Isaac
Moonpie Racing