<VV> Double Flare Fuel Lines

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Dec 23 10:32:34 EST 2010

VVers:

Having bought one myself recently, I guess I'm confused:

  1) Instead of futzing around with various self-bent solutions, why not
just go to Clark's and buy the needed parts right out of their catalog
(http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&section=MAIN&page=68)?

  2) Why is no one involved in this discussion mentioning Clark's the
vendor by name?  Am I missing some finer point of VV protocol, e.g.,
Thou shalt not useth VV bandwidth to endorseth a specific vendor?

(I am asking because the various females in my life cheerfully inform me
of key points of social etiquette to which I am oblivious, so why
shouldn't my fellow VVers?)

That aside, it would seem that ordering a part from the vendor would
result in a) the correct solution being deployed in the vehicle, and b)
would support a vendor whose existence makes our hobby much more enjoyable.

Steven "has made a career out of being oblivious to points of social
etiquette" Serenska

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4, just missed storing it before the first snow
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4, stays on the road during winters anymore