<VV> Re: dash color for light blue '66 500

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 10:49:26 EST 2010

"If you own a Mist Blue 1966 500 with the light blue interior, and might be able
to have your car's instrument panel (say, the glove box door) scanned"

I have a '66 500 with Danube Blue exterior and blue interior. I believe there was only one blue interior available for '66 500s.
I repainted my dash using Duplicolor paint.
Duplicolor T148W for the color and
Colorworks Krylon CW01013 Clear Satin to flatten the gloss and hide a little of the slight metalic in the blue.
When I was finished I compared the dash to the glove box door, which I didn't paint, and you could not tell the difference between the old and new paint.
Ed